I need help with some custom reports and tips

Hi there,
I’m kind of new to SambaPOS this is what I’m looking to do with custom Reports.

I need a report that gives me a user total settled tables, not their sales but the actual tables they have settled. After searching the forum I did come across this:

Which is very similar to what I need except for the fact that it shows the tables that each user opened which is good but just because that user opened that specific table does not necessarily mean that they settled it. I would like a report that showed me the details of specific tables that a user settled, what payment method was used to settle it and preferably whether or not there was a tip on the CC used.

That brings me to my second question, I have the tips configured on Sambapos but does anyone know how I can get the tips by the individual user to show up on a report or even the end of day report I need to be able to see the amount of tips by individual user and not as an overall figure at the end of the night any help would be greatly appreciated, or even a pointer in the right direction and I can figure the rest out myself.

Thanks in advance,
River.

Sent from Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland.

Hello @riverleejames.

@pizzaeilat4’s sample does not display users by table opening. It lists payments settled by the user who viewing the report. Sounds like it does what you’ve described.

You can use {REPORT CALCULATION DETAILS} tag for that. It works like {REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS} tag. You can find more info about tags here.

http://www.sambapos.com/wiki/doku.php?id=custom_reporting_tags