I need specific product to show on kitchen desplay

Hello, with the current kitchen display it shows all products. Is their a filter that i can use to choose specific products to show. Products prepared in the kitchen.

The code in the below documentation shows all products

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/4-13-how-to-generate-kitchen-display/

{ORDERS}

[ORDERS GROUP|PRODUCT GROUP]

I don’t know if one can explicitly exclude by menu item.

What we do is use a Rule that fires on Order Added to Ticket event and in the constraints, specify the menu item or the group name, then an order state is set.

Then use something like this where “Quick” is the state value you set. It is important that groups like this appear before the [Orders] heading.

[ORDERS:Quick]
-- nothing
1 Like

Can you kindly break it down from the rule creation step by step so that I don’t miss anything.

Of course. I’m in the midst of something at the moment but I’ll get you something a little later on this evening.

Here is an example with a default database. It’s not 100% functional as there is a lot of customisation needed for a full working setup.

DefaultInstall_202404112308SQM.zip (551.7 KB)

Here you can see where I added the section to ignore hidden items. If you either of those two tickets, you’ll see there are more items on the ticket than displayed in the lister.

2024-04-11_23;10_1712898632_Samba.Presentation

Rules and actions for this are prefixed with “EX”.

One example that will set an order state to “Hidden” for beverages and Bacon and Cheese menu item. You can customise constraints to suit your needs.

1 Like