Ideas for Combo Setup

No it won’t get lost :slight_smile:

MTC will return items where Combo tag “Contains” the keyword

{REPORT MENU ITEM DETAILS:M.Name:(MTC.Combo=Cheeseburger Combo):,}

MT will return items where Combo tag “Equals” to the keyword.

{REPORT MENU ITEM DETAILS:M.Name:(MT.Combo=Cheeseburger Combo):,}

Do you expect it to work differently?

2 Likes

Haha sorry I never knew that. Thank you for clarification.

Oh no worries you’ve helped me out enough just by posting all those images. Wish you guys best of luck with that change. What kind of tablet solution are you guys approaching? PM-POS?

Eventually yes for sure… I doubt it will be ready by March though so probably local install SambaPOS with Wifi.

Hey, why are the order groups staying at the bottom like this. For some reason when I add new items they show above the order group. :expressionless:

Finally learning samba btw!! LOVE IT :slight_smile:

1 Like

@emre

Issue comes up in this scenario:
Group
regular item
Group ---------ISSUE----

If I keep doing this it works fine:
Group
Group
Group
Group
Group
Item
Group
Item------issue starts

1 Like

I changed how grouped items sorts and It will work fine after next update. Please let me know if you notice something else.

3 Likes

That one is simple it cant find a menu item

These errors does not relate to a freeze.

Crashing or freezing? Whats the crash log?

@Jesse

Have you figured out how to prevent adding quantity of combo items. I dont want them to go to free fries in combo and pressing the + to get free items.

Also does your setup automatically void whole combo if one of the items is voided? I dont want them to void main combo (expensive) item and get cheaper combo items. This 2 are not the biggest deal because only manager can void but its something to maybe think about?

Not sure I understand your void question. I don’t have free fries. I’m not sure what you mean.

If one item is voided from combo, void everything else

My setup was based off quick service where it’s already paid. We don’t void items.

Would you think its a good idea to implement combo setup so that whatever is done to one item is done to everything else?

For void for example, if they void main item id want everything else to be voided in that combo

You could constrain it so it won’t allow you to increase.

I don’t void items but that is how my cancel item works.

Really, with what rule can we control the + button

Use constraints for QUANTITY is greater blah then make it remove the added order.

1 Like

So “Order Added” is basically whats happnening with + button?

There is a new permission checkbox in User Roles that supposedly removes the +/- buttons.

Have not tried it yet, but I think it is called “Change Order Quantity”.

EDIT: actually there are 2 similar Permissions settings. I don’t understand the difference between them. But one named “Change Order Quantity” definitely hides the +/- buttons, while “Change Selected Order Quantity” does not.

4 Likes