I'm trying to seperate Dine In and Delivery Sales using Custom Reports

If I remember right thats just where you map/unmap entity buttons…

Oh… you mean that’s where I choose if a “Server” button will show?

If you have setup server as an entity then yes :smile:

Just a thought but you have entity selection as the ticket creation method… selecting an entity will creat a ticket straight away, are you selecting department before selecting entity?

I click “Delivery” at the bottom of the page, then choose the customer from the search screen, then the ticket opens

Although I tick “Ask Before Creating Ticket” for “Server” in Entities it’s not asking me, it only asks me to choose a customer

You mean the tick box on the entity mapping in the ticket type?
Think thats the other way round, if ticket type is that type it will force you to select customer entity before creating the ticket.
I only use single department on my system but if I remember right from experimenting (in V4 at least) department must be selected before ticket is created (before an entity is selected as selecting an entity creates a ticket and disabled department selection.

Oh OK. If you are creating tickets by selecting a customer, ticket type assigned to customer entity screen will be used. You can edit customer search entity screen and change ticket type.

2 Likes