Individual Work Period Report Per Till

How I missed this masterpiece? Thought it will be nice to bump for people who interested on using variables.

2 Likes

hi is there a database import file for this Individual WP Report Per Till? sorry just having hard time following these steps .
working on this all week migrating v4 to v5 had bunch of issues but was able to figure out .only thing i got left is to split reports by till .i have 2 tills and server.down to last 2 days before openning .

"know your terminal ID which can be found using MSSMS "
ifigured this out mssms is microsoft sql server management studio
expand database /expand tables /right click dbo.terminals and select top 1000 rows
id3= server
id5=till1
id6=till2
id7=till3

now in sambapos under reports i must add report or edit existing
under reports i have
transactions w tips report
terminal sales repor
new reports
test

can any one brake instructions down for me to a newbie level so i can complete this thx
well did not get respond and wasted 3 days on this then i came across this
Program Settings > Maintenance > Create default Reports

that is it done by pressing maintenance /create default reports .in v5 it brought back my reports that i used in v4 .
i was wondering why all the reports where missing in v5 i thought we had to build from scratch ,according to the migration steps all we had to do was copy database .
one must change messaging server from 8080 or 8383 to new 9000+
next they must go in to maintenance /create default reports to get there reports back .
i am glad this solved it as i was stuck on the scripting part of creating the formila and veriables no matter how many times i read it confused me more .

Thanks for the idea.

I want to filter based on Terminal ID for the report below, where should the ID " && TerminalId == 1" be placed

[Sales:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True)}

Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

You should really have a look at Custom Report Tags

Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (TE=POS 1)}
Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) AND (TE=POS 2)}
1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
&& works same as AND ?
I Tried AND but didnt work

He gave you the answer.

Yes , but dont know why it didnt not work for me. I replaced POS 1 POS 2 with my terminal names

Show us what you tried. We need to see it so we can be sure its not a simple typo or CAPS issue.

Also show us your Settings / Local Settings for each machine so we can be sure you mapped terminal correctly.

Thanks Jesse, I got it