[inv 1.5] Inventory Purchase and Control via PHP

Yes, it was my problem of understanding, sorry about that

In any case always have to replace the old with a new transaction and edit the inventory.

I could understand, in any case I would like to try the php configuration setting

it seems that did everything right, but my screen so it appears

To be honest if you dont have any experience setting up php on the server end then your going to find it very difficult to use. His setup is very advanced and requires knowledge of PHP and how to setup the server.

That screen means you setup the XAMP server and it is running but you have not setup the PHP files contained in this tutorial correctly on the server.

Yes, I believe I need to know more about PHP on the server.
I read and research more about … and I’ll be back for more …

thank you, Kendash

Basically your webroot you should put everything inside the html folder from his zip file. index.html is your main page.

BTW This is a nice solution for v4. But just to let you know v5 is due out soon and it has this capability built in.

You will still not be able to edit previous WP purchases or make purchases outside a WP.

1 Like

Hello, Can be used for Sambapos V3?

No. Read the first post. This is for V4 only.

Ok, thank you! I’m getting some error with xampp! I cannot put in root folder html files because i have other file and cannot overwrite. I inserted extension file for php, just need to set root folder!

Can’t help you with XAMPP, sorry. I have never used it. I know it is pre-configured to contain Apache as the Webserver and mySql as the DB, along with PHP and phpMyAdmin (web-based management of mySql). The only part of XAMPP that you really need is the PHP installation. The rest is “overkill” and for the most part, unused.

Here is a Tutorial on setting up a basic PHP installation with IIS. It isn’t that difficult once you have done it a couple times, and learned the requirements, some of which are a bit cryptic to troubleshoot at first…

1 Like

can this send an email to the staff responsible for purchasing inventory or a group of people ?

you can use send email action.

@QMcKay

Do you have DB Import for this ?

No. There is no point in having DB Tools import file for this. It would only contain my Supplier Entities and Warehouses, which will be different for you. I suppose I could export the Inventory and Account Transaction Types and Documents, but that is a very simple configuration to do manually.

I gave explanation how to configure the Entities and Warehouses to work with this system. The rest is PHP code running on a Webservice (I use IIS, but Apache would work too).

Thanks Mate

I will give it a try and let you know.

Hi @QMcKay are you still using this with version 5 or is there any need?

I still use this with V5. It isn’t needed, but the process is different using the PHP in that it is backwards, and I still prefer the PHP method over the SambaPOS method.

SambaPOS requires that you select the Document, then the Items, then Save.

The PHP system allows to select the Items first, then choose the Document(s) last.

Greeting to all , kindly help me. i have created the Payout and request Stock buttons but I dont know how to create their actions and Rules so that I link sambapos4 with inventory purchase via php.

I have been trying to follow HTML Widget URL: setting URL value with Set Widget Value Action

@QMcKay , kindly help, thanks

You don’t need to use the Action for Set Widget Value.

Configure your Entity Screen

No Mapping required.

Create an Automation Command

Map it to a location you want the Button to appear

[V5] Set the Navigation for the Automation Command to go directly to the Entity Screen

In V5 this works without any additional Actions or Rules.

[V4] Create an Action for Change Ticket Entity

[V4] Create a Rule to handle the Automation Command

Add and Configure Settings for an HTML Viewer Widget for the Entity Screen

1 Like

Am very grateful, I will try out and let you know, thanks Man

where do I do this from, I mean where do I add the Html viewer widget from, and where do I get the property editor from I have been searching the forum but no such tutorial .

Sorry for my queries for am still learning Sambapos, Thanks in advance,