Inventory CONSUMPTION: Inventory Items, Products, Recipes, and Order Tags

I cannot read any of that sorry.

Portions don’t “multiply”. I don’t know what you mean by that.

Inventory Product Portions are different than Menu Item Portions, and they are used in different ways.

Inventory Products and Inventory Items are different things. When you create a Recipe, you can use Inventory Items, or Inventory Products, or both. But they are different “line-types”, so you need to choose which type you are adding per-line.

have a look here

yeah if i will do it this way it works, but you explained 4 steps to the master receipt, here you are showing 3 steps.
1 step = create Product
2 step = create Receipe for the Batch
3 step = create Receipe for the Ball
4 step = create Receipe for the Master Produkt right?

but here i see 3 steps or im wrong?

if i want print purchase to invoice how can i do?

Print the Report named Inventory Transaction Report

This is a customisation I want. If I can do this I will Be very Happy. Kindly Help me with what you have done Thank you.

Hi @Flight52 I’m waiting for your replay regarding you Customization…

Hi

I’m am in holiday at the moment and won’t be near a computer for another couple of weeks.

I didn’t do anything outside this thread, it is all in there. If you follow it from the very top and skip the sections where I went wrong, you should be good to go in no time.

Sorry I can’t be of more help

Best regards
Anders

1 Like

Where should this one Be?

I tried Puting it her but It cannot work Isit maybe I placed it on the wrong Place?

Brilliant, thank you. I will use this for my pizzas. I make a batch of pizza dough and use it for lots of different pizzas. All that I need to know is when my stock of pizza bases is below a certain level so that I can make some more. It would be handy to just be able to purchase the dough and make it a part that is used when we sell any pizza. At the moment, when I purchase something, it immediately shows as “consumed” rather than “in stock”; do you know why that is happening? Thanks for your, well composed, article, it is very helpful to us, less experienced, SambaPOS users.

I needed a paragraph break in there.

Hi I would like to as in in my menu we have many different verities like STATERS,BBQ,CONTINENTAL,VEGETABLE CURRIES,NON VEG CURRIES,FRENCH FRIES,WRAPS,RICE,BURGERS.more then 100items can I put inventory with recipes?