Is SambaPOS legal in germany?

Hello,

in germany the laws for POS-systems are very strict.
Is there somebody with experience in german “GoBD”-law.
It says that the all receipts must stored electronically unchangeable for 10 years. This is controlled by tax authorities.

So the question is is SambaPOS GoBD-ready.
See http://www.bundesfinanzministerium.de/Content/DE/Downloads/BMF_Schreiben/Weitere_Steuerthemen/Abgabenordnung/Datenzugriff_GDPdU/2014-11-14-GoBD.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=1

thanks very much

So how do they control it? All SambaPOS data is stored in a database.

With a program called IDEA (Interactive Data Extraction and Analysis). The owner must guarantee that the data was not changed after bill-process. All data like annulations and several bookings on tables must be track by the POS-Software and be provided in a data-format that matches for this IDEA-Software. Most POS-Software in germany guarantee the GoBD-confirm but i thing SambaPOS is much better than all the other software on market.

Thanks for your reply.

You can export data in many different formats (XML, CSV, etc).

You could even have SambaPOS log formatted data to a separate Table in the DB that you would create yourself to conform to the schema of “IDEA”.

Does it conform? Is it legal? If you set it up that way, I suppose it could meet the requirements, but without knowing the details of the law, there is no certainty.

Thanks for your reply.
I would read some GoBD documents so that i could ask more specific question in the forum.

1 Like

Ich komme auch aus Deutschland solange du deine x und z Report sich aufbewahrt in Form von Papier ( neues Gesetz in Form sd Card) dann ist es ok. Man muss sich informieren welche Dateiformat , soll gespeichert werden. CSv Datei kann man international öffnen und da macht Samba pos. Ich hoffe ich kann dir etwas weiter geholfen
Gruss

Hallo,

danke für deine Antwort. Ich habe auch viel über die Gesetze gelesen und nur die x und z-Bons egal ob digital oder in Papierform reichen wohl nicht mehr. Alle Buchungsvorgänge sowie Stornierungen und sonstige Änderungen müssen unveränderbar und für die Finanzbehörde nachvollziehbar abgespeichert werden. Und deshalb meine Frage in welcher Form SambaPOS die Daten in der Datenbank speichert und ob diese unveränderlich sind.

Danke

Du musst dich unterscheiden, was für ein Unternehmen du bist. Ein Kiosk Besitzer oder eine Tante Emma Laden braucht nicht großartig Buchführung zu führen . Ein Unternehmen mit mehrere Filiale natürlich schon. Es gibt bei Metro unterschiedliche Preise von registerkassen . Alle sind ausgestattet mit Sd-Card . Fragt doch mal was für Datei Format werden gespeichert. Oder fragt dein steuerberater was für Daten das Finanzamt für 2017 braucht?"für dein Unternehmen und nicht allgemein, verstehst du was ich meine.