Is there a way to hide report tile from start screen?

Its not so complicated. Only goverment can demand such thing but iam not the person who will grand them access to my stuff. I just dont like it. In one side in for the goverment 99% of “under the table stuffs” are illegal, maybe not specific illegal but you can get a penalty for that. In our country and i guess in most countries we use a cash register which one is directly connet via modem to government financial deparment. Even when i use POS software i must print the bill via cash register, or iam in big trouble. The only thing i want is to use the software for managment, but i dont want them to have access to my stuffs.

They can get the pc if they want, but ill store the database on other pc, so they will get nothing. I know it sounds illegal, but i have some personal atitude for those peoples in our country.

1 Like

You will find it nearly impossible to do what you are describing. That is exactly opposite of what a POS system is really meant to do. You should reconsider if you really want to use POS or not for that situation. It sounds like you just need a cash register linked to a ticket printer for your kitchen and you should manually record your accounting and physically hide it.

Or you will need to find someone to code you a specific solution for that purpose. POS software will not behave how you are describing and it really shouldnt.

The way with .dll deleting is perfect for me, the problem is in that there are same information in tickets, and acount sections. Its not a problem for me to copy the .dll back to use those reports.

You will NOT be able to hide all of the information your wanting to hide… it is simply impossible and it should be. If using a POS solution that information is going to be there. You will not be able to fully hide that information its just not designed to operate that way.

There is only 1 way I can think of… but it would eradicate all of your information and you would NEVER be able to retreive it. YOu could setup an automated task to erase transactional data after every order… But then what is the point? You would not be able to track inventory, sales, or anything… your better off just using a cash register.

1 Like

Yeah i saw that i cant delete the both .dll’s especialy the ticket one. I’ll think for another solution. I really like this software.

You would not want to do this by deleting the DLL you WILL causing problems doing this. What I was describing is a SQL script with automated commands to execute.

Your just not going to be able to do what you want in a POS solution. What you need is not really a POS solution what you need is a custom enhanced cash register application.

PS What you are describing would make me reconsider if I even wanted to run a business. :stuck_out_tongue:

i have a similar question can we remove the samba market from the .dll.

the thing is once i installed sambapos and activate all the modules can i remove the samba market .dll from there and still be able to use them.

i have tried with permission its still remains there?