Issue with {SORTED ORDER TAGS} when using Display Format

I’ve got a strange issue, I can’t seem to get {SORTED ORDER TAGS} to sort and group the order tags section as expected if I define a Display Format on the Order Tag Group.

I have a Display Format defined on the Order Tag Group as #1: {0}

AeroAdmin_2020-12-01_11-03-42

They also get added mixed up on the POS screen - normally order tag groups would stay together, however the when the Display Format is applied, they all mix.

However, if I remove the Display Format then it works fine:

If I use the Order Tag Description so I can easily see the 2 groups on the POS screen, you can see they do not mix, as is expected:

I’d much rather use the Display Format for the sake of displaying the 2 groups nicely on the POS screen, but it looks like there is no way as it causes this issue…

Hi I am also noticing this issue on the transaction window, although I am not using the “display format”. The toppings show in the correct order on the printed ticket but as you say, they show mixed up on the POS. The consequence I imagine will be operator confusion when they are reading back the order to a customer:

1 Like

Aren’t these two separate issues? I’m not aware that the ticket template impacts the ticket display screen. I mocked your setup and I don’t think there is an issue with your Order Tags or Display Format. I didn’t look into the ticket template.