Issues with Chinese Printer

This does make me raise the question though as to if @emre should be sending the cut command hard coded or not… it does seem to go against the normal full customization with hard codded command.
That solution does the job for me but what if you dont want the cut command for whatever reason or need to put the command in a specific place for whatever reason.

I think it is good news that it won’t print at the end otherwise you have to ask @emre to remove cut command which is not convenient for most user lol

I understand and the command doesnt bother me personally but as I say just seems to go against the normal ideal of samba.
Amending wouldn’t be that bigger issue, would just remove hard coded and add a task like make default buttons/update rules to add the same command in a new template and print job and add these actions/print job in the default setup or the xct code in the default template.

@corte if you were still looking for a solution this solved it for me…

We have <cut> command if you want to slice paper :smile: but I couldn’t deal with issues as some printers does not cuts with that command but cuts automatically on end of the document command so I hardcoded both.

Great thinking @sukasem. So it is definitely cut command issue. I remember we used it somewhere else but it resets condensed font type selection on some printer models.

I’m glad another mystery finally resolved.

2 Likes

Thanks again @sukasem was a bid dismayed about the 7 58mm printers going to waste…

What is the exact XCT command?

<XCT>27,64
2 Likes

<XCT>27,64 ESC @ for initialize

2 Likes

If i choose " text printer" in Sambapos, no reaction from printer. It is working only “ticket printer” mode. I have tested all suggestions, but my printer prints always “B” at the beginning of ticket. Word pad prints normally.

Any other sugfestion to eliminate this “B”? Just info: result is the same with 32/64 OS.

Did you try the above etc code on first line of template?