Issues with work period reports

I discovered that tickets closed is not reflecting in work period reports.
What could responsible for it?
Kindly help me

Very vague. Tickets closed do show up in work period. It is working in hundreds of thousands of places. Can you tell us more specifics? We need to understand if you configured something wrong or if your looking at it wrong.

Thank you Jesse.
A ticket was settled as transfer and it didn’t show on work period reports .,
However the ticket shows in the Ticket.

The two images show work period reports and Ticket.

What do you mean it was transferred? Obviously it isn’t showing in your work period report. Did you happen to close and open a new work period and then do this transfer?

If you modify your work period report to show a ticket list then you can determine which ones are the trouble tickets and then research those specifically.

[Ticket Report:1,1,1,1]
>Date|Number|Ticket Type|Total
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,T.TicketNumber,T.TicketType,T.TotalAmount}

I tickets was settled and it didn’t show on work period reports.

Did that and the ticket still missing

Did what, can you show what you did? Like I said, you most likely have it in a different work period and/or you have a filter in your report which is excluding it.

Work Period Reports only show from the time you open the WP to the time you close the WP.

Ticket Explorer always shows from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM.

:fu::fu::fu::fu:this is ticket filter.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:The missing ticket is marked

Its due to your work period. That ticket on the top was opened at 12:50 and your work period report spans from 12:54 to 22:59 which means it was on a different work period.

When you’re in the reports screen you can choose different work periods within the same day by using the drop down.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try it tomorrow.