Item Wise Report Look Like This Some One Can Hellp Me

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

[Item Sales Report Restaurant:1,5,2,1,1,2]

Item Sales Report Restaurant
G.Code|Products|Amount|Quantity|Service Charge|Total

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum,CA.(Service Charge):(ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket):{0}:,}

$1

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.ExactTotal]-([O.Quantity]*[O.Price])).Sum,O.Value:(MT.Product Sales Categories=$1) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

[Item Sales Report TakeAway :1,5,2,1,1,2]

Item Sales Report TakeAway

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:,MT.Product Sales Categories,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway):{0}:,}

$1

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.(Service Charge).Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=$1) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

[Sales:1, 1]
{REPORT TICKET TYPES:!PreOrder && TotalAmount >= 0}
[/quote]

You will struggle on service charge… calculation is a ticket level item so doesn’t have a direct link to products.
Could do with more info.

1 Like

This Is the report I create But Cigarettes Don’t Have A Service Charge The

This is my Report Can you Help me…

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

[Item Sales Report Restaurant:1,5,2,1,1,2]

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum,CA.Service Charge:(ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket):{0}:,}

$1

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=$1) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:,MT.Product Sales Categories,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway):{0}:,}

$1

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.(Service Charge).Sum,O.TotalPrice:(MT.Product Sales Categories=$1) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

This is the command I use
CA.Service Charge.Sum

Calculations are ticket based not order based.

1 Like

I need Order Based Not Ticket Based

So you can’t use calculations.

1 Like

Can I Get One Product Sales Categories Ex: FOOD
MT.Product Sales Categories=FOOD (This Command Is Not Working)

[Item Sales Report Restaurant1:1,5,2,1,1,2]

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:T.Product Sales Categories=FOOD:(ODI=True)}
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,O.Quantity.Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum,CA.Service Charge:(ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket):{0}:,}

FOOD
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=FOOD) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

JUICE
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=JUICE) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

Cigarette
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.ExactTotal]-[O.Price]).Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=Cigarette) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

COCTAIL
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=COCTAIL) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

ARRACK
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=ARRACK) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

FOOD
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=FOOD) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

JUICE
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=JUICE) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

Cigarette
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.ExactTotal]-[O.Price]).Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=Cigarette) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

COCTAIL
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=COCTAIL) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

ARRACK
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=ARRACK) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

What is service charge?
That doesnt look right to me… all those products have the same service charge despite different values?
I’d guess it’s meant to be 10%?

2 Likes

Yes JTR Tech Its Not right

[Item Sales Report Restaurant1:1,5,2,1,1,2]
>Item Sales Report Restaurant

>FOOD
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*0.1).Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*1.1).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=FOOD) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

>JUICE
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*0.1).Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*1.1).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=JUICE) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

>Cigarette
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*0.0).Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*1).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=Cigarette) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

>COCTAIL
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*0.1).Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*1.1).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=COCTAIL) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

>ARRACK 
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*0.1).Sum,([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]*1.1).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=ARRACK) and (ODI=True) and (TY=Ticket)}

>Item Sales Report TakeAway

>FOOD
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=FOOD) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

>JUICE
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=JUICE) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

>Cigarette
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,([O.ExactTotal]-[O.Price]).Sum,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=Cigarette) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

>COCTAIL
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=COCTAIL) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

>ARRACK 
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:MT.Product Sales Categories,M.Name.asc,O.Price,O.Quantity.Sum,CA.Service Charge.Sum.desc,([O.TotalPrice]+([CA.Service Charge]*[O.Quantity])).Sum:(MT.Product Sales Categories=ARRACK) and (ODI=True) and (TY=TakeAway)}

This Is the Solution I fond
Service Charge 10% = (Amount*Quantity)0.1
###Service Charge 10% = ([O.Price]
[O.Quantity]*0.1).Sum

Total = (Amount*Quantity)1.1
###Total = ([O.Price]
[O.Quantity]*1.1).Sum

With Out Service Charge
Service Charge 0% = ([O.Price]*[O.Quantity]0.0)
Total With Out SC = ([O.Price]
[O.Quantity]*1).Sum

Now every think Okk System Is Working Nice :smile:

Thanks All To help Me

Not right?? But you have changed it…

I don’t Understand what you sad

You mean I am right :-p
You have changed your report…
You need to bear in mind that hard coding like this may case issues should service change be updated and report not changed or a ticket have service charge removed.

1 Like

That is true but the think is customer need that report so what can i do for it