Items below reorder level

Is there a way to view a report of items that are below a certain quantity?

I want to setup a stock re-order level as 5 for my inventory items then view a report of items that are only below 5. I also want to export this report to excel.

You could use Inventory Tags but I am not sure what the report tags are

Let me have a look into that. The inventory needs a few tweaks on the purchasing module to allow supplier entry, low stock notifications, disallowing negative sales. I think these should come as default features.

You can built a custom report for that yes. We do have data export feature for export to excel.

1 Like

Look at reports section of kb.sambapos.com

1 Like

Thank you, let me check it out.

I found a reference here

Emre was using IT.tag name in his reports for Inventory Item tags

[Purchase Tax:1.4,1, 1, 1.1, 1.1]
>Item|Unit|Tax%|Total Purchase|Tax Total
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:
	T.Name,
	T.Unit,
	[IT.Tax],
	[T.TotalPrice.Sum],
	[($4*$3)/100];#.00
	:(ITT=Purchase Transaction Type)
}
>Totals
{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:
	[IT.Tax],
	[T.TotalPrice.Sum],
	[($1*$2)/100];#.00
:(ITT=Purchase Transaction Type)
:{0}% Total|||{1}|{2}
}
>{REPORT INVENTORY TRANSACTION DETAILS:[T.TotalPrice.Sum],[([IT.Tax]*[T.TotalPrice]).Sum]/100 :(ITT=Purchase Transaction Type):Total|||{0}|{1}}

The only thing I would like about inventory is if you could list Inventory Transaction types and use them in expressions which is not possible as far as I know. Something along the line of

(ITT="$1")
1 Like

Yes! This is it! I will setup an inventory tag that I will use for re-order level, then filter items that are below the set quantity.

This is helpful. Thanks! I will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Hi @Castech,how far did you get with this?..i’m equally trying to create the same for my setup.your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Hello @DAYVDMN I have been busy lately, I will start working on it next week ( October 5th) and will provide feedback. I will drop a tutorial if I manage.

Hey @Castech.Thanks for the support.ill be checking on it.Thanks again.

Hey @Castech.did you manage to get the tutorial?..thanks