Kangaroo for POS

To see the restaurant floorplan tables layout like we do on samba entity screen. I know that could be done with css and html skills but most of us here dont have that :confused:

You can create that now in PMPOS. It wont auto import the one you have already… perhaps in future it will but nothing stopping you from making a custom one in PMPOS. We have everything we need for that. It would require some HTML coding of course.

LOL remember PMPOS is not going to be a solution its an idea… you will need coding skills to create yours once the idea is finished. It should give you enough to get started though.

Yeah, any plans on getting sub order tags done on it? also did you try gloria foods integration yet? I think i might get into it soon.

There are no sub order tags in sambapos now? There is suffix and prefix tags… those will be in it eventually.

In PM-POS I dont think he did sub order tags yet

What are you calling Sub order tags… there is no such thing in SambaPOS.

order tags for order tags. I though we called them sub order tags. Are they Suffix?

Yes that will be available soon I am sure… heck it may already be… i havnt looked lately. I mean the GQL maybe… obviously current PMPOS doesnt have it. EDIT: NM seems its not available yet… I would imagine it wont be long though.

Anyway sorry to hijack this discussion. GQL Web based SambaPOS is coming and it will be the perfect Tablet order taking solution. I dont think its as far off as you would think. Like I said basic order taking at tables is available now.

3 Likes