Kitchen Display Setup Instructions

@JohnS

I have gone through the links

http://forum.sambapos.com/t/kitchen-display-v2-courses-seats/1495

Do you have any instructions to setup the Kitchen Display in the Production DB ?

@emre

Can you help on this ?

@Jesse ,@gerlandog, @QMcKay

If there is any documentation to setup on the live DB, it will be really helpful. Thanks.

So you went through the links and you still can not figure it out? Is that what you mean? I am kind of confused when you say setup on the live DB. It is setup the same whether it is live or not.

Are you wanting an install file where you just click it and it installs? It is not that simple unfortunately.

Once you get a better understanding of SambaPOS you could attempt something like Johns setup. I highly recommend you look at the tutorial I posted below however. Follow that exercise it will get you familiar so you can start making your own changes.

Follow this guide it will help you with basic setup:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @kendash

Is a zip file available as I would like to look to learn

how to create a list of meals in seperate ‘entities’ then can be click off individually and let the cashier/order handler decide where to deliver instead of tick one whole bill off directly

Hi Kendash,
Just wondering how can find the next part(s) of this tutorial? Also I have seen some other postings from John on the same topic. He mentioned that pre-paid orders were disappearing from all the screens, which he somehow resolved. Would you or John can shed some light on how to implementing that.

I appreciate you posting this article and look forward to more guidance from you or John.
Thanks again.