Kitchen print job on every new order added to ticket

Hi everyone,
some help needed here please…
i have a steady working system and no issues untill today…

yesterday i implemented ‘‘4.43. How to Apply Auto Combo Implementation?’’ i went through the whole article and applied everything step by step…and guess what…auto combo works like a charm :+1:

the issue suddenly started today when and employee placed an order…all the drinks were printed, like always, in the bar on a dedicated printer and the food items, like always were printed in the kitchen on a dedicated printer.
after almost 20min the same table orders some more drinks so the waiter opend the ticket and added the drinks to the ticket…and then it happened…all the previous items, drinks as well as food items, were sent again to all the printers…so the new items and the items that were already sent to the printers all printed again…so every time a new item (no matter if its a drink of food item) was added to the ticket all the previous added items were printed again…

i thought that maybe i did something wrong in the combo set up so i double checked the setup word for word and couldnt find anything…also i never changed anything in my kitchen and bar order print jobs so i really dont know where it went wrong…

Is there someone out there that can help me with this or is there someone who has a clue?

thanks in advance!!!

Hello @stgoerdin86. Welcome to the community.

It is hard to know what is happening on your system without screen shots to know what’s going on. However, my experience with the combo system is that when the rules are fired can cause some issues. The first thing to try is to sort the rules so the combo rules are at the bottom of each section. In the rules section, on the right side, click on the “Sort Rules” link. (If you have more than 100 rules click the link near the top to display all rules.) In the popup box, find each combo and drag them to the bottom of the window.

If that does not fix your issue. Does this behavior only happen when a combo is applied to the ticket?

• Then log into Samba under Admin and place a few of the items on the ticket and take a screen shot.
  • Create a combo orders and post a screen shot of that also.
  • Can you also show a screen shot of ticket that had that behavior your are describing.

What I/we want to see is the orders states. When you are logged in as Admin, it displays the states. Non-Admin does not show all states.

This is not a normal behavior with this animation. Maybe you have states configured wrong? We must see screenshots of your setup.