Kitchen printing problem

Dear all
I have problem with kitchen printing.
When i add new item on system it not print out with new item but the old item it still print out.
Anyone know what’s problem with that?

Thank you

You should check out your Print Jobs

Settings > Printing > Print Jobs > edit Kitchen print job > make sure all your new categories and products are there

• = all/any

Here is some photos when i click on edit kitchen printing it show all Lines

In print job Print Kitchen Orders unless you have 3 different kitchen printers, having just one out of those 3 lines is OK.

You should check in your Products > Product Tag Editor whether all your new items that should be going to kitchen have a value Food in Tag column.

You should check exactly the same if your new drinks items have Drink, Alcohol, Mocktails.

Keep in mind those Tags are case-sensitive. Your Print Job is looking for Food tag, entering food or FOOD in product Tag column wont work.

That work now
And when i settle ticket it will auto print all order again on kitchen printer. Do you know how to turn it off?

You should remove your Print Kitchen Orders print job from one of your Payment Processed rules or check if there is such action in Ticket Closing or Before Ticket closing rule

For the action executing the kitchen print job, set Order State Name=Status and Order State=New

this will then only print new orders

1 Like

Hi all
All the items printed now
But when I close it not print on all printer i need to reprint ticket it not automatically print. Anyone know what happen with that?
Thank u

Is the kitchen chit not printing on ticket close or are you wanting to reprint a kitchen chit?

Hi
Kitchen ticket chit not print when ticket close and i want it auto printing.
Thank u

You’ll want a rule that fires on Before Ticket Closing event.

Here’s an example of what we use:

It’s work thank you every one

Kitchen print job was after the update order status action, so orders had already been marked submitted before the kitchen job was being triggered.