Kitchen Ticket Template

In SAMBAPOS2 I use (ACC NAME) on kitchen printer template to print the customer name in kitchen ticket, and (TICKET TAG) to print Waiters name in kitchen ticket, no luck in SAMBAPOS4, Can anyone tell me the command in SAMBAPOS4?

{ENTITY NAME:Customer} for customer name.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, its work, and now I understand the commands with :X for my waiters name is (TAG NAME:Waiter)

3 Likes

please help me with this put my waiter name on the ticket

It would depend on what you use for waiter ‘logging’ do you want the username on it?

on the ticket template i want waiter name and table number

If your using Users for your staff and default table entity type;
{USER NAME}
{ENTITY NAME:Table}

Look on the right of the template it has list of the values…

Have you deleted the default ticket template? that has most of the tags you would need already in use - good for copying from

thanx !!! yuo are awosome

and for the logo??? to put on the ticket

Best way depending on your printer is to load the logo into the printer.
If not you can put a image into template.
Try the search bar mate, all your questions are already answered elswhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is a full description of printer templates and the tags etc;

ok now a i want to separed the appettizer from de main with a line like this --------------------------------------

LOL, you need to setup product groups

Or a cheap ‘hack’ ive use on my old system (if you ring orders in in order ie stater, main,desert) make a product with 0 value witha name of ------------------------------------ and allow 0 priced products. and add it between courses.
Grouping is the better way.

can you tell me the last part how to do it please
Or a cheap ‘hack’ ive use on my old system (if you ring orders in in order ie stater, main,desert) make a product with 0 value witha name of ------------------------------------ and allow 0 priced products. and add it between courses.

I would recommend you do it ‘properly’ with groups.
That method will print --------------------------- on your receipts as-well :frowning:

i understand wath do you mean but sometimes the guest want salad as main

Fair shout, but there would be a way to change the order tag using the other method to change its grouping.

hummmm very complicated i like the other way

i have to kitchen one is vegetarian and the other is only meat can print on one printer vegetian and meat but separed from each other
sambapos

Up to you…

You can define what prints to each printer in the same way the kitchen printer only prints food, duplicate the kitchen print job and map the aproprate product group/products