License Issue - Not working anymore

Hello,
I had bought a license somewhere around February last year, yesterday suddenly my POS shows unregistered Trial version. How do I fix this error? I also do not remember my license information, I tried to recover my account using my email address which I used at the time of purchase but it says invalid email address.
Regards

1 Like

@Tayfun can you help us for recovering the account?

1 Like

Hi @shahiparatharoll

Can you tell me the sambamarket.com username please?

@shahiparatharoll please navigate to http://www.sambamarket.com/Home/ResetPassword link, type your user name (not e-mail address) there to reset your password. After resetting it login to sambamarket.com and clear your license keys from My Products page.

If you need more assistance you can contact @Tayfun from tayfun@sambapos.com e-mail address.

Thanks.

@Tayfun

Thanks you. Issue resolved by clearing database in sambamarket.

1 Like

You know I’ve experienced this with many if my clients recently. Has something changed in licensing db that causes this to occur frequently?

If you change database it can happen.

That’s the thing, database on system didn’t change at all. Then just today I had 4 clients calling about unregistered trial popping up on the screen. I fixed them through samba market but it’s happening quite often, I’m not sure if it has something to do with license token check on license db no longer recognising a valid license even though client db hasn’t changed. Very weird