License problem

You need to restart samba after install/uninstall of any module. Did you do that?

yes am restarting but upon opening POS its alerting me that my licence is invalid

please let me know the process of reinstalling the licence ,i haven’t change the database neither have i change the server.

Dont know exact corect procedure but this always seems to work for me;

Uninstall licence module
Logout market
Restart samba
Clear key at sambamarket.com
Install licence module
Restart samba
Login market on samba
Activate licence.

1 Like

Thankyou so much sir,its an easy process but it will cause lot of issues if the process isnot followed

finally i would like to have all my licence in one account.In that regard i will require resellers account.

Yes, but you can’t reset licence from reseller interface so doesn’t help much.
I’m not using b2b personally yet as needs kinks ironing out.

I know of one way the system loses license details, if you do changes to DB for example
 lets say you import a backup, work on it and export it back to client, you’ll have to clear the license key and activate again

But as said before I too have multiple licenses active, and so far had no issues
 I’d say its very stable.

1 Like

I usually find adding a new terminal ends up requiring the licence to be reactivated also.

2 Likes

This could be reason why my system had lost the licence, i added a terminal, now i know. Thank-you all for your kind response

1 Like

Same unsolved problem.

SambaPOS shows the red box Unregistered Trial, with these more than annoying popup Activation Warning.

The clearing of the keys in Samba market is just a (annoying) work around but not a solution as it will solve the issue just for a couple of days.

Did you log out of Market inside sambapos after activating?

Nope kendash,
I closed all SambaPOS instances.
I logged in to samba market, clear my key, logged out.
I started SambaPOS again
And the problem was solved, but just for 2-3 days.

So Emre once said to log out of Market from in sambapos after activating, try that.

1 Like

I did what you said: After activation within Sambapos I logged out within sambapos.

Let’s wait and see.

Something though.

The cleaning keys process occurded slightly differently this time:

The last one I did:
Cleaning the key on sambapos.com
Inside SambaPOS : Log in then i clicked on Activate.

The one I just did occured like that:
Cleaning the key on sambapos.com
Inside SambaPOS : Log in then it appeared immediately as INSTALLED, NO need to click on Activate. Actually activate was grey before login and disappeared after login.

That just means you had it installed already it just was not active.

Which was also the case 6 days ago 
 although I had to click on Activate after the keys cleaning.
And this time no.

it was just a remark, I don’t know if it is important.

Yesterday it came back 

I am tired.