Limiting print bill function for the Waiters

Setting a ticket state or tag or similar on print and constraining automation on that state or tag would limit seperatly to default lock function.

Just make it lock the ticket and take away their ability to unlock a ticket in role permissions.

I have already set up a ticket tag showing the ticket has already been printed and mapped it to all terminals
i have also setup automation command print bill enabled state to allow only New orders and have disabled Unpaid and Is closed states

Basically i want the waiters to print the bill only once,incase they need a copy they should liaise with manager who can has the right to reprint the bill

all this is done,i will figure out how the waiters are doing it then i will respond .Must be i have some crafty waiters

Likely they have the managers number.

yes it was one waiter that was capable to clone the managers roles and created himself as an admin,how can i control this not to happen in future.

Do not let that waiter have permission to add users. And make sure they dont get access to managers login. Unfortunately we can not automation something to stop people from getting Managers numbers. Its up to you to prevent that.

Have a look at ticket logging:

you can add that action to the unlock ticket rule, print bill rule, etc.

IIRC correctly, 5.3.4 added the ability to log automation commands executed that have admin pin required.

This is a prime example of using simple rfid fobs, users cannot look over managers shoulder or his pin.

1 Like