Linking an entity to a ticket

Hello everyone,
I’m trying to create an entity to store some information based on an API response. I have created the entity and the necessary feilds but i don’t know how to link that entity data to a ticket in such that whenever a ticket is closed, I can manually update the entity based on the ticket id/number

Hello @muminmohamed, welcome to the community!

Entities is not typically a area to store ticket information. Could you expand on what information you wanting to store?

There is a possibility of using Ticket Tags to store information. But we would need to know what information you want to store. A member here may have a similar situation and could provide possible solution.

I’m planning on developing an integration with one of the revenue authorities as an E-Invoice. I would like to store details such as the revenue invoice Number and verification codes as part of the regulatory’s requirements. One of the many issues I’ve faced is the fact that i can’t seem to generate a user defined fields that would have stored such information. I’ve interacted with multiple ERPs and all offer such methods of adding UDFs on the invoice/ticket level. If there’s a way, I’d be happy to be directed to where i can read more on

Those kind of integrations need to be managed by our office. They are financial and have legal requirements so we need to be involved with them. What country is this for? Do you have a link to their system api if it has one?

This is for Uganda. I have already covered all the leg work issues is just displaying the relevant information on to the ticket