LOAD ENTITY Action

So I have this Action to Load a ENTITY:Supplier which seems to work, but I cannot access or check the other Custom Data fields using {ENTITY DATA:x}

Rule:

So kendash said “the action is used to place an Entity into memory for further processing”? What can be done with Supplier after LOAD ENTITY as I would like to store some custom data with ACTION:Update Entity Data.

Is the problem because I am inside a Ticket?

[EDIT]
Ok - so CHANGE TICKET ENTITY is required and returns Custom Data - BUT it attaches to the Ticket. I guess I will need to unattached when I am done updating Custom Data Fields? Surely you must be able to access all Entity Fields outside of a Ticket…

[EDIT2]
Umm let me check this link out.

[EDIT 3]
Usage

Looks like if I am in Ticket then I MUST use “In Ticket Commands”.

Final Results if you are Interested :relieved:

Load Entity Action

Change Ticket Entity Action

Change Ticket Entity Action using {ENTITY NAME:Supplier}

Once you load an entity you do not need to specify entity type. When you load an entity these tags will work.

{ENTITY NAME} {ENTITY DATA:<Custom Field>} 

Once Entity is loaded you do not need to use {ENTITY NAME:X} or {ENTITY DATA:<Entity Type>:X}

The reason for specifying entity type is if your in a ticket working with multiple entities assigned.

Load Entity was designed to work outside of tickets which is the very reason we have the action.

1 Like

To update entity data you do not have to load an entity first all of the required parameters are inside the action.

2 Likes