Logo Printing with thermal printers

I have saved a logo in the sambapos folder under images and named it logo.BMP but my thermal printer can’t print it, can someone help?

I am not sure exactly what is wrong because you haven’t really given us much information to help you…

• What model of printer do you have?
  • What does get printed?
  • What does your printer template look like?

Also, have you considered using your printers admin software to store the logo in the printers memory and then using a text-based command to tell the printer to print the logo? Doing this is more efficient since you are only sending the text command rather than having to transmit the BMP every time and have the printer work out how to print the BMP.

1 Like

Make sure it’s not named “logo.bmp.bmp”.

1 Like

Thanks guys for the super response, unfortunately I went offline from yesterday and so did not answer on time.

1. The printer model is NCR 7197 thermal printer- I am not sure if this printer can store the logo?
  2. I am sharing a screenshot of what my template looks like

Thanks, can’t read a word of it though, it’s well out of focus.
Logo needs to be in 1bit black and white and set in template using <BMP>directory to file

2 Likes

Please read elsewhere on the forum how to add your template here. This is no need for the screenshot of this, you only need to copy/paste the text correctly using the </> fucntionality of the forum.

1 Like