Major Issue with Online License Check - Systems Offline

We tested again and again but we will check and will take a video for @adriaanrosecottage

@adriaanrosecottage and if you want we will connect to your system and check it

Thanks, as I have apologised as I was frustrated, yet it carries on. So, i guess you guys will figure it out then in the near future. Thanks again.

We need your help. Your the only one reporting a problem with this. Help us figure out what is happening. I even tested it myself here and it worked with no internet.
Is it not working at all or is it randomly dropping license? How often are you losing internet? Dies it stop working everytime you lose internet?

Can you describe me your network schema.

1 Like

I just want to say that here in Cambodia we also have very often internet interruptions and power cuts but with proper UPS in place, even with no internet I dont experience this issue.

1 Like

Hello,
concerning the issue, wichi happens only to ± 5 of my customers, althought all of my setups are similar, and all of them do automatic backups, I found one way which makes the period of getting back to “unregistred trial” last longer.
-> Simply go to the samba market module in sambapos and enter your email and password. Do not go on the site and clear the key.