Mc3 connection problem

Just to be 100% sure. Please re-enter your PIN and Password for pda user and enter it as 22520634

Or if you have anydesk I can take a look for you and help find the issue.

sure i can share anydesk

FIrst though… the tablet is connected to wifi on the same network as the message server ?

If you share anydesk pm me it do not put it public.

You can also email the anydesk to jesse@sambapos.com if you prefer. I am available now for next 30 min.

I did notice your entity type for Tables is not assigned to your ticket type. It must be assigned. Please assign the DINING to your ticket type. Then restart message server and try connecting mc3.

First though can you show Department settings?

IT looks like it is probably something simple… an accidental oversight. Please double check password and pin for pda user… make sure its 22520634 and also check and show your department settings and make sure the Entity Type for DINING is selected on the ticket type with the Copy option selected. Make sure Dining is the first Entity Type assigned to that Ticket type.

When you try new settings in sambapos you need to reset message server and then try mobile client.

Most of your basics are covered… if its still not connecting… double check the password, pin and also check wifi on your tablet make sure its the same network. Also on your router make sure port 9000 isnt blocked.

I assisted a reseller recently with connection issues with mc3 and he swore he did it all exact and we finally found 1 number was wrong on the pin for pda user.

I will try i can not swear because there are 2 of us

Is the pincode 22520634(like you typed) or 2520634 like it says in article 8.1 in kb?

I am sorry yes it should be 2520634

Changed and still same
I dont think there is an firewall issue because right now 2 tills are working i sent u and email

@Jesse did you received my email

Yes but I won’t be able to look again until tomorrow. Please send an email to support@sambapos.com as well and our support team can also look tomorrow.

1 Like

Close SambaPOS app on pc and run Licensing as administrator enter your License information after License activation restart message server and try your mobile client it should work same issue i faced … i did these steps and it works…

C:\Program Files (x86)\SambaPOS5\Licensing.exe