Mc3 entity problem

We received your support request Friday morning and we asked for a database to understand the problem.

As soon as you send us that database we can start fixing the problem.

Sorry for all the posts we really want to solve this for you.

Good evening, I am glad to hear that we are taking a step forward, because the truth is that I was facing a wall and we did not get out of there.

As you say I sent the database on Friday, but I am going to write you with more precise data so that you know and people can read:

1st email regarding this problem u on November 17th at 8:46 am to *************.

2nd email was on November 18 at 6:59 am (being very patient and assuming that they had not had time to answer me the day before) I sent this one to support@sambapos.com, 10 minutes later I sent another email with the video because I forgot to attach it in the first one.

-At 8:22 am I got a reply from *********** apologizing and asking me for the database.

3rd email I attached the database at 8:32 am on November 18th.

4Âș I send another email to him anticipating and telling him all the hardware and software of the restaurant, I also tell him that the day before I bought an iphone 7 and bought a new license to use 3, to rule out that the problem was only android 8:43 am

5Âș email 9:20 I confirm that with iphone happens the same way

I have been using the iphone for a long time and I have been using it for a long time and I am very happy with it.

I have omitted the names out of respect.

Hmm somehow we got off on the wrong foot. From the beginning we are trying to help you. We must understand the problem first. Thank you for sending the database. We will identify the bug and work to fix it.

Was it @mehmet you talked with? We will look at the database and see if we can solve this for you.

In the future please continue to send support emails to support@sambapos.com so more than 1 of us can see it. If you send to an individual it may not get answered quickly or could be lost.

Good afternoon, I am going to send a video with another problem that I thought it was only in the restaurant that I have configured but I just realized that in your demo also has the same error.

The problem is the following, and the video looks good:

-if you select a product + 1 portion ------> no problem.
if you select a product + 1 portion + 1 order tag------> the first portion is always automatically displayed.

I have made the example video with the pizza, if you notice, whenever I choose portion + order tag, the result always shows the small portion (even if I have selected medium or large portion).

I thought that only I had the problem but I see that it is the program’s problem, just as the failure of the table when charging also happens in the demo.

I hope you can solve the problems as soon as possible, I don’t know how nobody has noticed before, I thought it was all my fault.

I hope that all this will help me to improve and do not misunderstand me, I want everything to work well.

https://e1.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZHJGQZkv4wfdoFPzbUmWpDX5qLnRnXfRFX

Yep I have reproduced both issues. We will fix them.

We have identified both issues.
We informed the development team. We will release a new update very soon.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: MC3 tables not working