MC3 is not working after Update

Today I updated SambaPos from 5.3 to 5.5
After the update my MC3 is not working. I get the following Error: Terminal Information not found

Is anyone having the same problem?

1 Like

MC3 can only work with 5.5 version. Did you follow the tutorial for MC3 and updated your Users?

I used before the old Mobile Client with sambapos 5.3 and it works well.
But now I cant login anymore. But update database is working.

The settings looking good. What you mean with update users?

Thanks and regards :+1:

You need to set a terminal for every user.

What you mean old mobile client? If you mean v2, yes its work on 5.3 but v3 isnt compatible under 5.5

I mean in version 5.5. Manage > Users > User List there are new fields that are required for new app to work like mobile client terminal etc.

Ok it is working with the correct user :slight_smile:

before that I tried to log in with the admin user (1234) with the old mc v2 it works :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot but i have a new bug …

MC3 uses the terminal assigned to the USER so every user must have a tablet terminal assigned.

Hi Jesse,

I am setting up a restaurant that rotates their staff. Some days on the tablets and other days that user is on the terminal.

No user should have a special tablet dedicated to them, a manager should be able to assign any tablet to a user.

You can provide tablets for the restaurant and then staff can login on them when needed. Licensing is per device, not per user.

The user can login to any tablet. What I’m
Saying is when they login to that tablet it takes on the name of the terminal you assigned to their user name.

Hello,
I had the same issue, after trying 1000 things, I tried checking in the terminal settings, default terminal, which was unchecked, after that it seems to work for me.