Membership report

On our till we have a list of members.
There is a report that gives you all of the members. I need a report that tells me which members have paid there membership. How do we do this.

Custom reports.

Some ideas might be taken from examples like this

1 Like

Hi Joe, how are you.
That was alot of stuff in there.
We currently have a report that shows all our members.
Need one just to show who is a current paid up member.
In our batch entity screen we have a column with blocked and when someone pays we can put no against their name and ones who have not paid have yes against it.
We just want to report on the ones which say no.
Any ideas.

Can’t fins an example but a constraint something like
EC.PaidUp=Yes

[#Debtor and Creditor Accounts:2,2,1,1]
>Name|Address|Phone|Balance
{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:E.Name,EC.Address,EC.Phone,E.Balance.sum:(ET=Customers) && E.AccountId>0:::$4!=0}

You need to change (ET=Customers) with your entity type name.

1 Like

Hi I have been told to send the following screen shots of our system which may help.

I don’t understand what you are trying to achieve. Do you have a template excel sheet format of how approx that report is supposed to look like and what it is supposed to include?

Our customers are our members.
There are 3 types of membership Player, Honary and Social.
Only player and social members have to renew their membership each year.
The report template shows all members whether they have paid or not.
In the custom field we have a line called blocked and we update the entity once a member has paid with a NO. This means they have paid their membership and are entitled to discount on the prices.
I need a report that gives me the name and membership type of all those who have paid in that membership year.
Hope this makes sense.

Not sure if this works but you can constrain your report where entity type fields equals “whatever”. Example (EC.Blocked="No")

[Non-Blocked Customers:2,2,1,1]
>Name|Address|Phone|Balance
{REPORT ENTITY DETAILS:EC.Membership Number.asc,EC.Membership Type:(ET=Customers) && (EC.Blocked="No")}

I will give this ago this evening when I am down my club.

What ever I typed it worked and now only shows members who have paid.
Thank you.

1 Like

Show your work to help the community and forum content :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Does your setup block a member who has not paid their subscription from using their card? That’s what I am looking for