Metrik problem to connect

You will need to reset keys and reactivate sambapos after its changed.

thanks will do it know

I check now the account in CP and the email there is support@drpcsolution.com so why is not working ?

mean is working but all data is in cero

You don’t understand. You said your customers email is velazquez_yuri1972@yahoo.com but on their CP account you have support@drpcsolution.com

Ok Jesse I can understand what you explain to me also I already send the email to samba support to fix this. I just try to ask that if support@drpcsolution.com appear every where in this account why is not working (The first month after we buy the license working like that). But like I said I already send the email to support, now wait for response.
Thanks for your support I really appreciate that.

It’s not working because your customers email is not support@drpcsolution.com

Its velazquez_yuri1972@yahoo.com. You need to get the email changed on the CP from support@drpcsolutions.com to velazquez_yuri1972@yahoo.com

I agree that resellers should have a method to activate an account but the customer email should be your customers actual email. The account belongs to them.

When you create a new customer in your reseller CP you should put their email not yours. They should get the activation email and create their password for their CP account.

Ok I see. Thanks a lot , now I know how to proceed next customer.

Roy if you decide you want to get serious with reselling I can connect you with our payment processor partners and get you leads. We would love to help you build a very profitable business.

Yes I like to offer merchant account to my customers

Jesse let me ask some questions. From the support change the email now is correct with the customer but still the data in the apk from metrix is with not data. Do you have some advice to fix this ? everything is now correct so. I realized that when I check in sambapos setting and the metrix connect give me an error (Picture attach) maybe this is the problem I don’t know. From support tell me that now is suppose to connect but is not. also now in my reseller portal show the licence from this customer as inactive and is connected in the pos terminal.

ok I reset the license in clear key bottom and now is connected but still metrick data is 0.00

Hello @Roy_Veitia,

Your customer’s metriK problem has been solved via remote connection.

Yes The SambaPOS Support solved the problem with metriK Thanks