Mobile Client - Order Tag not found

Last night I tried out the Mobile Client (ios) at our location and am experiencing a couple of issue that I cannot find resolutions to on the forum.

Prior to trying out the client I upgraded our setup the very latest version of SambaPos which all seemed to go smoothly.

The mobile client seems to work fine, but this is one of the issues I am having

• I select an item from the menu
  • The order tag window appears with the required and optional order tags
  • I select one of the required tags and press Done
  • The menu item is added to my order but I get an error message telling that the order tag cannot be found. The order tag is not added to the item on the order

However, if I click on the menu item again, the order tags window opens and if I select the required order tag again and press done it is now added to the item on the order.

Of course I cannot release this to the staff as they will certainly miss the error message and send orders to the kitchen without the required order tags.

Note that I did upgrade an older version of SambaPos from 2018 so that may be a reason.

Anyone have any ideas

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Tony

It may be due to the older update. Please try to sync your menu and order tags again. If you can not get this resolved please email support@sambapos.com @Nizam @VehbiEmiroglu