Monthly Report Export

Hi,

I’m trying to make a monthly export to send to my accountant, and I’m having trouble getting the result that I need.

Basically, I need the export to have these columns :

• Date
  • Total amount without tax
  • Tax 10%
  • Tax 20%
  • Total amount with tax
  • Cash Payments
  • Card Payments
  • Customer account payments
  • Tobacco Sales
  • Games sales
  • Negative sales (refunds)

This is how far i got…

[Sales:2, 4, 3, 3, 4, 2, 2, 2, 2,2]

JOUR|VENTES HT|TVA 10|TVA 20|VENTES TTC|ESPECES|CB|CLIENT

{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:W.Range,([T.TotalAmount]-[T.Tax]),TX.TVA 10%,TX.TVA 20%,T.TotalAmount,PA.Espèces.sum,PA.CB.sum,PA.Compte Client}

The first problem I have is that the export is listing every ticket instead of daily summary…

Secondly, I can’t get it to read customer accounts. I suppose its because PA. is used for payment accounts, but can’t find tag to read the total of customer accounts.

And thirdly, can’t find a way to get it to read the last three columns i need (Tobacco, Games and Refunds…) (tobacco and games are Menu Categories).

If anyone could help to steer me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Nobody has an idea…? :frowning:

It’s been a while since I used customer accounts, so is each customer account treated as different payment type?

1 Like

No, it’s one payment type, and each customer is linked through an entity to a specific account.

But on the export, I don’t need the detail of each customer, just a recap of all payments during that period.

Thanks for your help !

That’s what I’m saying, on wp report for payments it shows breakdown of each customer if I remember corectly, so treated as different payment types.
You may have to break apart the row to seperate expressions and use @ declarations for dates however its likely not so straight forward since your doing date ranges.
Not sure if reports can maybe be filtered by some form of period id maybe…
But using split segments for the row you could use different report expressions and or .sums etc without crossing over with other columns.