Multi-select #Table report and set order tags

Is is possible to use a multi-select method similar to the ticket lister widget, but for rows in a custom report in #Table mode.

I would like a report of many orders and then choose to select some of these and then set an order tag, or order state on all of these selected orders.

I can’t seem to find a way to manipulate multiple order states or tags outside of a ticket screen (where individual, or multiple orders can be selected). Is there any way to set multiple order tags/states programatically outside of an actual ticket?

This is related to my employee commission technique which allows each individual order to have a commission tag applied. I was to be able to flag a whole bunch of order once the commission has been approved/paid.

There is no native method for multi-select in #Reports.

The only 2 things that I know of that allow for that is the Ticket Lister Widget and the Task Editor Widget, however they use TicketId and TaskId as references.

You might be able to do something with Task Editor Widget based on Custom Fields or Task Content, but you would need to set that up ahead of time so that it has some reference to OrderId or OrderUid.

@QMcKay - You are turning me in to a fan of tasks (although I always forget about the potential use of them)…

I’ll take a look and see if I can use the order tags to create tasks of “commission to be paid” and then when I pay them I can close out these tasks as “paid”…

I’ll get back to you…