Multiple Line Separator with different name

Hi,

I have a customer that wish to create multiple Line separator to tell the kitchen. EG. — Wait – / and also – Takeaway –

So the kitchen know… I have managed to create one but when I try to add the second line, both line get print in the kitchen. I am not sure if anyone know how to do this?

Thx

Jing

it looks like no one know how to implement this. :frowning:

WhatsApp__905393035863

HI,
how did you do that? please let me know. Thx

Jing

SP-Line Separator.zip (1.2 KB)

[ORDERS GROUP|GROUP TAG]
<EB>
<F>-
<C00>{GROUP KEY}   -   {QUANTITY SUM} ürün
<F>-
<DB>
[ORDERS GROUP:]
[ORDERS FOOTER]

1 Like

Hi iyas,
I did follow the step , it show on the screen perfectly but it doesn’t print. I also ass the template given to the kitchen printer template but not print. do you think that I need to remove the old SP Line first before I do this? or anything else i need to set in the rule or automate action?

Thx
Thx very much… Look really good…
JIng

Hi,

I must be dumb. I cannot make this to work. I don’t know why… Can I send my database and can you please check for me? Thx

Jing

Ilyas put an import file there for you to import and it should work straight away. All you have to do is add the piece of code into your printer template.

Consider creating a topic in the Ads section with detailed requirements and someone will offer you a rate to get it done.

Hi Posflow,

I follow what he said, i can select the option with no problem but it doesn’t print.

Anyway, its ok… Thx… I don’t have much knowledge in this anyway…
Jing

Paste this piece of code on your kitchen order template

[ORDERS GROUP|GROUP TAG]
<EB>
<F>-
<C00>{GROUP KEY}   -   {QUANTITY SUM}
<F>-
<DB>

Above the [ORDERS] tag

There is a document of this process, follow the steps.

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/4-69-how-to-add-line-separator/

Have a nice day.

1 Like