My Customer accounts get missing

Hello Guys I need help with my system. some customers account on my sambapos are missing.

Please elaborate, accounts are missing? That should have balance, that account isnt available payment option, not listed on account screen?

what i mean is
on my account screen i cant find a certain account
will send screenshot now !!

Click the ‘Display All’ at the top. does that solve?
Thats likely why its not showing on the manage section screen.
It shows on accounts screen, not sure about the search screen, please show the settings for that entity screen.

Thank you, it showed in the account screen but it not showing on the select account page

Could it have been renamed? This likely wouldnt rename account.

how do i find out if it was renamed
please help me i just started using the system last month

What do you think I am trying to do?

I dont know what would happen if entity was renamed in regards it account, rarely use accounts.
Do a backup either way.
Check in the actual entities list in manage section and see if its there and just not coming up on search or not.
Also you never answered is ‘Display All’ showed the account in manage accounts or not.

Also you never answered is ‘Display All’ showed the account in manage accounts or not.

Yes it showed the account I want, the only problem is when I search the customer account on screen it doesn’t come up

OK so;

Id guess its been renamed but cant say 100%

1 Like

Thank you so much i found the problem " it like you said someone renamed it to erfan.