My Manager Setup. Not allowing Managers into the Main Menu

Needed to prevent a client getting access to the Main Menu as staff kept breaking things because he would give them his FOB instead of creating new users.

With the help of Q, Kendash and JRT I got the Add Employee button working great… Here is what it looks like:

CLOSE WORKPERIOD

IF it fails

If Open Ticket List is pressed

If it is successful

Add Employee

Adds an employee to a set UserRole also creates an Employee Entity so that a Switch User function can be used.

If reports is pressed

Open Tickets shows how many tickets are open on the button, if its 0 then it wont open the screen… as it doesn’t need to. If its more that 0 then itll show:

Add Product allows the user to add a product

Add Product To Menu allows the user to add it to the menu so it can be see n on the POS screen.

I’m trying to make this automated so that itll automatically add it to the menu with the same category and create buttons with the same color.

5 Likes

is there a way to centralise the text? I tried HTML but it didn’t work

What do you mean? Where are you wanting to center text?

for example, in the green generic ask question when work ending fails^^

I’d suggest changing this setup fto have validation. I have a similar thing where I add entites using a barcode scanner and what I was finding was that staff would try entering in the barcode or in your case FOB first, and as a result it would press enter and have a entity without a custom name

1 Like

true that, if they did id kick their ass lol

EDIT: not a bad shout though…Guess thatll be easy to do ill take a look

implemented thank you :slight_smile:

Well, its not really there fault, and it was a huge pain for me when I found that out as I had entities without names and without account names

All sorted now though :joy: