My table is not change color

can u help me please my table is not change color after i put order for customer… can u tell me please how to make it change color … Thank

Changing color of Entities (Tables, Customers, etc.) is a default feature that works properly when you install SambaPOS.

If that feature is not working, then you changed something.

The color change is controlled by Entity States and Automation. Show a screenshot of:

• Manage > States
  • Manage > States > Available
  • Manage > States > New Orders
  • Manage > States > Bill Requested

Rules (Manage > Automation > Rules) that control the State changes by default are:

• Update Available Entity Color (Entity Status State [Available], color [White])
  • Update New Order Entity Color (Entity Status State [New Orders], color [Orange])
  • Print Bill (Entity Status State [Bill Requested], color [Maroon])

Show screenshots of those ^ Rules with all Actions expanded.

Befor I change color normal but after I make map for my bar is become like this I don’t know why… can u help me please

Show the configuration for your Custom Entity Screen.

You probably just need to set the Display State parameter to Status like this …

wow really thank you it’s work. but i have one more question why is not change color back after i check bill? can u help me please,

I don’t know what you mean “check bill”.

The Print Bill Rule sets the Entity Status State to “Bill Requested” which is a Maroon color.

The Update Available Entity Color Rule sets the Entity Status State to “Available” which is a White color.

The Update New Order Entity Color sets the Entity Status State to “New Orders” which is an Orange color.

really thank you for reply now i fix it already… thank you so much

1 Like