Navigation Screen customization

You only need to set a navigation module value of the button is to open say POS or Inventory.
Print is just command name rule.

help me
i want change style font i try it not work

1 Like

Your tag is wrong its just < font calibri > or < font arial > etc theres no equals sign

@RickH I try tempate for you < font phetsarath_ot > it not work

That might not be a valid font to use im not sure, try using calibri or arial and see if that changes the font first

1 Like

Thank you @RickH tempate from you it work Thank you so muct

1 Like

help me
I want design Main Menu from

to

how can i do?

Right-click on the screen and select Enable Customization. Then select Tiles to resize them or move them. Then Right-click on the screen and select Save Changes.

This is already explained in this very Topic within the first post. Read it…

1 Like

Thank you @QMcKay Thank you so muct

I’m trying to set my screen up like the ones in the pictures, nice and organized. But no matter what I try, it moves the tiles where it chooses and it won’t let me place them as I want. What am i missing

Enable edit/design mode arrange and select sizes then don’t forget to save.

I’ve done that but it wont let me do 2 neat rows. it jumbles the tiles together and it won’t let me place them as I want. This is the closest I have gotten.

Then as I try and change it, I end up with this.

1 Like

It’s definitely possible, it will arrange them in columns rather than rows, then if you drad right to the right you can make separate columns with a gap.

1 Like

You just need to keep trying until you get the hang of it. There is nothing you are missing - it’s just trial/error. It can be frustrating, but you’ll get there.

JTR is correct, they are arranged by columns rather than rows.

Is there anyway to have a ‘music’ tile that allows me to access YouTube where I stream our music from rather than locally stored music? Would be so much better than having an old iPod docked!

You can create a new nav button which take you to a new entity screen which you can add a html widget which loads youtube. Dont know how well that would work in background but its possible

1 Like

Has anyone did something like a notes section (Like daily reminders) for the employees using the tiles?

There was a daily jobs/tasks type topic a while back.

Yeah, but unfortunately its not complete so I was looking for another solution maybe like start process to embed sticky notes to tiles or someting as such.