Need Button To Remove TAX from Ticket

good afternoon sir. i follow all step above, but when i clicked exempt button doesn’t change nothing. the ticket still with tax. i use sambapos v4. can you help me pleas

Show screenshots of your work please.

thank you sir, very apreciated with your help…

hi mr. @emre can you pleas help me how to resolve my problem. thank you

are you using tax template or calculations for tax?

@Jesse i realy don’t understand about it. i’m new with sambapos. all work i have done recently i followed from the toutorial. i using sambapos since 1 year ago, and what i set up according the toutorial was enought to run my restauran bill. and now in some case i need to print the biil without tax. can you pleas help me? thank you mr. kendash. all your help i appreciated

Sure I can help you.

1 Like

@Jesse pleas… thank you

But you did not answer his question.

Anyway, I know that using calculation is easy to setup. Calculation has toggle mode. You just click the same button to add/remove.

@sukasem i don’t know how to answear mr kendash question. can you help me with the tax template pleas.?? like what mr. kendash asked me.?? thank you

How did you configure tax?

How’s about add tax 8.25% back to the ticket if I accidentally press tax exempt button?
Please advice

Show us your Tax Template.
Show us the Actions and Rules for your “tax exempt button”.
Show us the Calculation Type, if any, that’s related to your “tax exempt button”.

If you used the above method and have only 1 tax template, you just need to reverse the process.
Automation Commands button:

Create a new “Update Order” action with your tax template.

Add the new action to your rule. for the No Tax action, add a constraint of

'[:CommandValue]' == 'No Tax'

For the (new) Add Tax action add the constraint of

‘[:CommandValue]’ == ‘Add Tax’

The end results:
K8yKkZNaQb
VYdU2rADKJ
(the screenshots are before pressing the buttons)

This will only work with 1 Tax Template. If there is more than 1 template and it’s added to the rule, it will only apply the tax percentage of the last action (canceling out any previous applied tax in the rule list)