Need help to sale my items in Gram mannulay

https://kb.sambapos.com/en/5-1-11-a-how-to-take-weighed-order-to-ticket/
this is our document.
If you dont use a scale you can manually write weight

Thanks for help but how i show this quantity “0.642” in my report.

Its automatically shown

please see me screenshot and Report template.

Here is my report template.

[Group Sales by Amount:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.ExactTotal.Percent.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Group Sales by Quantity:2, 1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ItemGroup,O.Quantity.Percent.desc,O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}
>Total||{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.Quantity.Sum:(ODI=True)}

[Sales:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}
2 Likes

Someone else asked that recently and I gave them the answer I can’t remember who it was.

1 Like

Ok I found it. In your report Try this:

>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'     '+[O.PortionName],=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}
1 Like

This was the post I was referring too.

1 Like

Thanks for reply. I have tried your script to generate report that i want but can’t get solution as shown in pictures.

01 02

Show what you tried.

I have tried your this post

and got this result

I mean show a screenshot of your report so I can see if you made a typo. I can read my own post you don’t have to link it.

1 Like

sir i am ordering 0.75 Chicken

order is added priceand quantity showing perfect

after completed order when i check it in report it show rounded quantity as shown in screenshot

while i am using the report code from your post

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:’ '+[O.PortionName],=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”:2}

f0bf8a8ed3162954cfba9e6048a4db0fa4005656_2_690x387

please help

What version of v5 are you using?

PNG

SambaPOS 5.2.22

Im sure I remember the solution to the person before needed the QTY field to be told the format like ‘#.###’ or something like that to stop the system rounding to whole number.

then how to stop system rounding. please guide me solution step by step i will be very thankfull to you

What I showed works it’s probably another nested tag messing with it. I’ll look at it over the weekend.

I am waiting your kind help

Try this

>{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.PortionName,=[O.Quantity.Sum.desc],O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and O.MenuItemName="$1":2}