Need help with Customer Report Details

Hey guys, need help. Is there any report that can show Customer Ticket Details in one Customer Tab. Currently what I have is below sorts by date, so if one customer came no different days it will not combine but just add the ticket to other days they came.

[Customer Ticket Details:3,2,2,4,4,1, 2]
>Date|Time|Ticket|Customer|Item|Qty|Total
@{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber:(TCET=Customer):|}
{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.Date,T.Time,T.TicketNumber,[EN.Customer]+'-'+[EC.Customer.First Name]+' '+[EC.Customer.Last Name],'','','':T.TicketNumber=="$1"}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:'','','','',O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity,O.Price:T.TicketNumber=="$1"}
>||||TOTAL||{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount:T.TicketNumber=="$1"}

Cant picture the output your describing.
Can you post example of how the report correctly shows.

Hey @JTRTech
See attached the pic below

Say Mr. Boyd Mubita came to get another hair cut on the 8/12/2019 it will not show next to the previous data but sort according to date

As far as I can see you don’t have any sorting on the report so guess it will report in order from db which will be chronological.
You need to look at sorting by adding .asc or .desc on the fields you want to sort.

1 Like

Will look it up and update you. Thanks

Question will be through if you sort by customer they wont be in time order, customer a will be before customer b.
If you want time ordered with customer grouping based on first ticket for customer you might need to get more creative and declare a consolodated list of customers in order of their tickets then report using that list so they are organised in time order but a second ticket would be listed with first in time order based on first ticket

1 Like

you might need to get more creative and declare a consolidated list of customers
Hey, any foundation steps rendered will be very appreciated. Am not very good with scripting

That’s not an answer.
No one is going to waste time to put together something that isn’t what you were after.
Like I said please clarify how you want report to be in a way there can be no doubt.

I want the report to combine Customer tickets under one entity but to also show dates.
Eg.
Fredericky
1/1/2019---------Hair Cut
31/1/2019---------Shave

Freddie
1/1/2019----------Foot Massage
2/1/2019-----------Shave

Ok, add ten.customer as field in the @ declaration but add with .ascending so customers are sorted.
Then you need to make it not actual return the customer name - only the ticket number by adding :{0} the end.
The last bit I need to double check but tricky at minute as not at pc

Thanks… Will update you of current changes

The {0} refers to showing only first column. {1} would be only second column.
Thinking about it it might actually need to be with the separator ie {0}|

Just checked and you can refer to item sales report for comparason.
The @ on that looks like follows;

@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Total.Sum.desc:(ODI=True):{0}:,}
REPORT BIT : Fields/Columns : Constraints : Pick Columns : Seperator

So you would be looking at something like;

@{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TicketNumber,EN.Customer.asc:(TCET=Customer):{0}:|}

2 Likes

Thanks for the help @JTRTech