Need help with product tag

I used script provided by QMcKay. I wanted to use it for product stop-list tag that can be used to set quantity of each product that can be sold and when that tag reaches 0 it will not allow to put that product in ticket. This script allows me to decrease stopTag quantity only once when ticket is opened, not everytime product placed in ticket. When ticket is reopened and product is placed to ticket, again it decreases tag quantity only one time . What can be the issue? Or is there any built-in SambaPOS function to make it work without entering inventory item and one more time entering it to receipts?

In short: I just want to change productTag value.

You have asked this 3 times now in seperate posts. Please don’t repeat it over and over. Typically if you get no response it means people are not interested enough to answer. The reason for no interest could be your not clear enough or it doesn’t make enough sense for someone tk be interested. Or its just something the community thinks is overly complex and would rather not attempt.
You can also pay for support through ads category.

So sorry if this interrupts you. However, it is not a separate post, i just changed the title of it. If it is possible, can you clarify, is this post not clear enough? thanks

Here is your same question from the other post.

My point is making multiple posts about the same thing will not get a faster response.

Yes, i asked it from Mr. QMcKay and after no response i decided to ask it from all members of forum, maybe someone else faced the same problem. I guess, creating post is not restricted by forum rules, am i right?

You posted it on the public forum… everyone could see it. I am closing this topic we can use your original post.