May you please help me with the requirements that Samba POS needs to install on Windows 7
###SambaPOS Hardware Requirements
- SambaPOS will work on a computer with at least Atom CPU and 1GB RAM. For smoother usage prefer I3 or better CPU’s. For best performance 2GB ram recommended.
- SambaPOS screens will render well on at least 800×600 resolution displays. 1024×768 or better resolutions recommended.
- SambaPOS is compatible with touchscreens. You can prefer any TouchScreen monitors compatible with your computer hardware. Optionally you can use All-in-one computers with TouchScreen. All in one computers are better if you don’t have enough space on your desk. Screen stand is important. It should be strong enough for frequent touch usage. You can use all-in-one computers as wall mounted kiosks as well. Wireless connection is essential for wall mounted kiosks.
- You can print tickets or kitchen receipts with any ESC/POS compatible thermal or dot-matrix printers. If you’ll use a printer at kitchen you can consider choosing a wireless printer.
###SambaPOS Software Requirements
- SambaPOS will work fine on Windows 7 or later.
- .Net Framework 4.5 required. If not installed before SambaPOS setup will try download and install .net framework 4.5
- SQL Server Express edition.