Need TAG's Report by Department

Hi, i am new I don’t know how to make Tags report separated by department.

As i see in Work period Report

[Ticket Tags:1, 1, 1]
{REPORT TICKET TAGS}

But this is not departmental report but i need it departmental so please guide. Thanks

Hi, Customize the attached depending on what you want to achieve. In my setup, BAR2 is a department.

[BAR2:5, 2, 2,1]
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=BAR2):{0}:,}

{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=BAR2) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”}
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:’ '+[O.PortionName],O.Quantity.Sum.desc,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=BAR2) and O.MenuItemName=“$1”:2}
Total|{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.ExactTotal.Sum:(ODI=True) and (DE=BAR2)}
[User Sales:1, 1]
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.User,O.ExactTotal.Sum.desc:(ODI=True) and (DE=BAR2)}
@{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.User,P.Amount.Sum::{0}:,}

[Payments:2, 1, 2]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=BAR2)}

Total|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:Payment.Amount > 0 and (DE=BAR2)}

[Settled by $1:1, 1, 1]
{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Name,P.Amount.Percent,P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1) and (DE=BAR2)}

Total Income|{REPORT PAYMENT DETAILS:P.Amount.Sum:(PU=$1) and (DE=BAR2)}

[Refund Payments:2, 1, 2]
{REPORT REFUND PAYMENTS}

1 Like

I want this type of report but should be just for 1 department that i need. If i have 2 departments but i want this Ticket tag report for 1 department. so if you can help then please give me code for this report

Which is your code for this?

I think you want Ticket Tag report separated by department. I am sharing a code to design report in which you change your Department from " (DE=Delivery) ". and TT.Rider is ticket tag here you can change your Ticket Tag.

[Rider Sale Delivery:4, 2]
>Rider|Sales
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.Rider,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=Delivery):(ODI=True)}
>>Total|[=F(TN('{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.Sum:(DE=Delivery)}'),'0.;(0.); ')]
2 Likes

Hey, how can I have the waiter’s name as one, this report list each waiter’s (Rider) name that has a different item sold?
I tried @{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.Rider} and use $1 in front of {REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.Rider,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=Delivery):(ODI=True)} but it stops showing the items

@Sp3nc3r

[Rider Sale Delivery:1, 1, 1]
>>Rider|Sales
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.Rider:(DE=Delivery) AND (ODI=True):{0}::,}
>>$1
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.Rider,O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=Delivery) AND (ODI=True) AND (TT.Rider=$1)}
>>Total||[=F(TN('{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.Sum:(DE=Delivery)}'),'0.;(0.); ')]
2 Likes

Thank you so much.

[Waiter Sale Delivery:3, 1, 2]
>>Item|QTY|Total Sales
@{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.Waiter:(DE=Water Services) AND (ODI=True):{0}::,}
>>$1
{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:O.MenuItemName,O.Quantity,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=Water Services) AND (ODI=True) AND (TT.Waiter=$1)}
>>Total||[=F(TN('{REPORT TICKET DETAILS:T.TotalAmount.Sum:(DE=Water Services) AND (TT.Waiter=$1)}'),'0.;(0.); ')]

I just removed the TT.Waiter from this expression To stop it from listing the names again.{REPORT ORDER DETAILS:TT.Rider,O.MenuItemName,O.ExactTotal.sum:(DE=Delivery) AND (ODI=True) AND (TT.Rider=$1)}

1 Like