New Ticket Lister formats

brill thanks ill try it now :slight_smile:

bit of tweaking and im getting there :smile:

3 Likes

heres my final version, what you think?

6 Likes

Very nice Rick. Little busy for me but that looks nice. Good job.

Nice job.
Can you Please post the template? :wink:
Thanks.

Here it is

<J><block 1,0,0,0 #5ffffff center 100><color #AA00FF00>{TICKET ID} </color></block>
<J><block 1,0,0,0 #5ffffff center 200><color #2D89EF>{TICKET TAG:Open Bar Tabs}</color></block>
<L><size 10><block 10>
{ORDERS}
<L></block></size>
<J><block 1,0,0,0 #5ffffff center 110><color #FFF79646>{TICKET QUANTITY SUM} </color></block>
<J><block 1,0,0,0 #5ffffff center 150><color red>£{TICKET TOTAL} </color></block>
<J><block 1,0,0,0 #5ffffff center 140><color #FF8064A2>{USER NAME} </color></block>

[ORDERS]
<J>  [=('{QUANTITY}x' + "    ").substring(0, 4)] {NAME}|£{TOTAL AMOUNT}<br/>

Other settings

4 Likes

What can we put in filter? I saw @Jesse screenshot has [tt:xxx]. Can you point me to the list of things we can put it in there please? Can it take multiple filters by comma separate value?

I try to filter by Ticket State but it is not working.

State:
Unpaid,TicketType is Delivery
Unpaid,TicketType=Delivery
Unpaid,TicketType == Delivery

Filter:
‘{TICKET STATE:TicketType}’ == ‘Delivery’
‘{TICKET STATE:TicketType}’ is ‘Delivery’

Ticket state is available at top of ticket lister… So is order state no special filter for that. Try Unpaid,Delivery

Hmm, actually I want to display only Unpaid Delivery Ticket. When we use comma, it acts like OR but I need AND.
But if I put AND, &&, & in State box, it doesn’t work.

So use just Delivery and setup automation to change that state to something else when paid. Delivery-Paid maybe.

Yes, That what I will do combined state (cStatus) to read Status and TicketType State. But I have problem Entity Grid I just post a new thread. I want to figure that out first.

Any idea why mine does not display in line?

<J><block 1,0,0,0 #00FFFFFF center 50><color #AA00FF00>{TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} min</color></block>
<J><block 1,0,0,0 #00FFFFFF center 100><color #2D89EF>{ENTITY NAME:Tables}</color></block>
<J><block 1,0,0,0 #00FFFFFF center 50><color #FFF79646>${TICKET TOTAL} </color></block>

LOL, because you have separated the lines in the Template. There is a linefeed inherent at the end of each </block>. You need to string them together, like this:

<block 1,0,0,0 #00FFFFFF center 50><color #AA00FF00>{TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} min</color></block><block 1,0,0,0 #00FFFFFF center 100><color #2D89EF>{ENTITY NAME:Tables}</color></block><block 1,0,0,0 #00FFFFFF center 50><color #FFF79646>${TICKET TOTAL} </color></block>
1 Like

I just copy from @RickH template. But his is working :smile:

Yeah, it works now. Dine In - Take Out - Delivery on one screen
But need your help to make it beautiful :blush:

1 Like

@emre just have a SambaPos stopped working issue.
The text went smaller after changing the entity screen settings, before set to Min Wide and Max wide.
I will PM you the database as I can not get this restructured.
The issue is in the EN_Kitchen Display / Mains

You’re receiving error because you duplicated a script but didn’t changed handler name. Delete copied script and it will work fine.

Creating backups before making such changes is a good idea.

Thanks Emre, now I understand were this went wrong.
PS I always create a backup before changing anything, and this is a good habit as regular things going wrong and you only find out later.

Need some help, wrestling true this forum, can not get it done.
The Timer color is not changing possible just something small.
Appreciate your help.

Ticket Lister

<T>Table - {ENTITY NAME:Table}]
<J>{ENTITY NAME:Customer}
<F>-
{ORDERS}
<F>-
[ORDERS]
<J>{QUANTITY} x {NAME}|'{TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status} MIN
{CALL:tlister.latetimer('{TICKET STATE MINUTES:Status}')}
{ORDER TAGS}
[ORDERS:Void]