[Not all solved]HTML Printer Questions

First question I have this line in my template

<span style="font-size: 8px; text-align: left; font-family: 'Tahoma'; border: 1px solid black ;">{ORDER TAG LIST:Sauce} </span>

But the border isnt printing, is there any way of getting it working?

Next question is how do I get a continus straight line. Using Underscore doesnt work (___________) Using <h4>

Also it seems style=β€œunderline;” doesnt work in the span class

And my final question is is there a way to comma separate mutiiple order tags, becuase at the moment Order Taag List only lets me Grab one order tag.

And lastly is there a way to format order tags like this for example So lines only come up if there is an order tag? For that I thought of using the {ORDER TAGS} selection but that would draw lines for each differnt order tag which is on there.

(The first one has 2 order tags, thee next one has 0 order tags and the last one has 1 order tag)

As I have multiple questions Ill just put all the solutions in one post as discouse doesnt let me tag multiple solutions

Have you tried a image/bmp for the line?

I think this might be a limitation of escpos but not sure about HTML etc.

Can’t ever remember seeing a epos printer print a table/solid lines, they always seem to go the dashed route…

Intrigued to see if a solution comes up though.

Solution use this character ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

I tihkn Ive got a solution :stuck_out_tongue:

perfect lline

On screen? Hope you’ve actually printed :wink:

Yep it worked! actually a different character
There are 2 Unicode Lines
a think one ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
And a thin ────────────────────────

The thick one has a small gap every 6 characcters
In my example print I put the heavy one on the top and the thin one on the bottom

Also any comments on mydesign?
The redacted area is the customer name

span is not block-level element, so it cannot have a border. Use something like DIV instead.

style="underline" is not valid html/css… should be style="text-decoration:underline"

1 Like

The problme is div is it creates an extra line before and after, my labelcant be too big, and that div adds to uneccsary line