One button all order tags or mods

The old software had a button that would allow you to put in lots of already made options.
We have order tagged this setup to death almost and still need a button with a full page of order tags. People can be so picky!!!

How can I get a button made to just show and add the order tags I want like this?

Examples:
Extra Cheese
Add Gravy
Sauteed Onions
Sauteed Peppers
Sauteed Mushrooms
Mustard
Mayo
Ketchup
Pickles
Onions
Tomatoes
Lettuce
No
As Entree
As Appetizer
Blackened
Butterfly
Butter
No Sour Cream
Crispy
Do Not Make
Dressed OTS
OTS
Extra Dressing
Lemon Butter Sauce
Lite Seasoning
No Salt
No Bacon
No Butter
No Cheese
No Sauce
Sauce OTS
No Mushrooms
No Croutons
No Tomatoes
No Butter
Fried
Grilled
No Jalapenos
Add Jalapenos
No Side
Plain

Use order tags category option and define all those tags for that group.

OK you are blowing my mind again. I have looked for something like that I cant find it.
I did that for Beer, made to sub cats for domestic and imports.

This seems way different for order tags.
Not sure how to get this started.

Look at order tags first screen you see where it says category ? Type a category name there.

Ok I am seeing how that works now. Let me see what I can do with it.

Feature request. Wish there was a batch add on Order Tags so would not have to type all this in again.

There is, but it’s kinda hidden and not so well known about.

You can use YAML format to import via the Batch Create Products, however you can’t just add Order Tags, you have to add at least one Product otherwise it won’t work there.

You can get the YAML code for adding order tags from Configuration Tasks - create a new configuration task and select some existing order tags, it will generate the YAML which you can then reuse.

1 Like

Ok now that I have that working like I want. I now have so many that it scrolls.
How should I avoid that?

Make another Order Prep category and move some items into that, or is there a better way?

Personally I’d set multiple categories, I have a general, alergies, side/garnish and drinks categories.
Using categories like that I just leave these mapped to all leaving plenty of space for item specific special tags but easy access to plenty of common options via the categories at top

1 Like