Order placed and customer call back as they forgot to add some and driver already left updating existing delivered order instead of creating a separate order

Order placed and customer call back as they forgot to add some and driver already left with the order but the system is updating existing delivered order instead of creating a separate order.

Scenario: As per the picture the driver MD has already taken the order to the customer named Saud. Now customer Saud calls back I forgot to add a beef burger it then opens this screen which I am fine with as it prints another slip to kitchen with the beef burger.

The problem now comes here as we click close that order automatically goes to delivered orders and updates the total even though it has not been delivered yet.

Thats because it shows the ticket instead of orders, what I do is create a new ticket if the deliverer cannot come back for the new order

Thanks for replying swiftly @Francisco_Lopez. How can I create a new ticket when the system already pulls up the order/ticket in Customer Search when the name is selected?

Note also my client wanted the Sales Department to be removed so only Delivery orders can be made.

Add ticket is greyed out, not a vommand button im overly familier with, not sure on default mapping to know why its greyed out.
Add ticket button would start a seccond ticket on that entity if first ticket was open.
As I sakd I don’t use select wntity as default ticket creation as majority of my systems are bars where entity isn’t required so pos/menu is my default.

It seems like like Add Ticket is supposed to do the job and I will play around some more with it and pull it into Delivery Waiting Orders somehow so that it can be assigned to a new driver.

Is there a way to inspect like on Google Chrome you can like right click something and see the code or what is linked to it (Showing workflow, rules actions etc). I remember Bob_be mentioning this one Show Message action a handy tool.

No inspect, there is rule debugger that shows list of rules as triggered. Dont leave on as it can cause some clashes with some setups.

Thanks a million will check it out and thanks for the Tip hehe.