Order Screen For Prepaid Orders ( Eg: KFC )

Hi, @RickH
I have used this method to setup the kitchen display & order screen with task printers.
But in my workflow, the customer pays the bill while placing it. Like KFC.

The problem i am facing is, when i settle, the orders are displayed in the kitchen screen, but not on the order screen for the customers.

So far what i have done is, i removed mark ticket as closed action from the payment check rule.
So far this is fine. But i need a point from which i have to mark the ticket closed.

Since task printers with scripts are used for the kds, i am a bit confused about the status of the orders.

Any suggestion guys?

1 Like

ive never used this implementation, i assume when ticker closed it should update the ticket state, then in the order screen for customers is should be set to display that state so it moves to that order screen, it should then disappear from the kitchen screen as that should be set to only display a different order state, which then gets removed on ticket closed so it then disappears frm that screen

Hope this helps

1 Like

Were you able to figure this out?

If not have you set up both order screen and KDS exactly the same???

2 Likes

For what you explained you have a kds with tasks and a ticket lister, when the ticket is paid it dissappear from order tracking, isn’t it?

Ticket lister has status parameter, you can create a custom ticket status to keep the ticket in the lister.

1 Like

Yes. Exactly the same. I just used the zip file. And imported it on fresh db.

This worked. Thank you.

Yes. It worked. Created a status called cancel all. Thanks guys for your support.

1 Like